It is a standardized test that is advantaged with a high degree of validity and reliability. It could be administered to individuals at age of 13 years up to 70 years. This test provides information about the basic domains of personality and could be individually or group administered.
|Purpose:||Assess the basic dimensions of personality|
|Age:||13- 80 years|
|Admin - time:||35-40 minutes|
|Scoring:||Directly after finishing administration|
|Administration Language:||Arabic / English|
|Report language:||Arabic / English for each case|
|Publisher:||Arab Corporation for Preparing, Standardizing and publishing Psychological Tests|
|Author:||Dr. Abdelmawgoud Abdelsamea|
Scale the main scale
- Emotional stability vs. Neuroticism
- Extraversion vs. Introversion
- Openness to experience vs. resistance to new experience.
- Adaptation vs. Maladaptation
- Conscientiousness vs. Impulsiveness-undirectedness.
- Under each domain there are 6 subtests.
Features of the meter
- Helps companies to choose the most qualified applicants for the job.
- Helps set development programs for the employees.
- Helps in choosing a life partner.
- Helps in understanding marital disputes.
- Helps in evaluating the commitment of clients in psychotherapy sessions.
- Helps in determining the appropriate psychotherapy methods for the client.
- Is useful for psychotherapy through formulating a practical treatment plan and predicting consequences that might occur during the treatment process. It also helps in placement of cases.
- Individual's scores could be compared with results of other adolescents or adults in order to give an accurate description of his personality.
- The test provides an idea about what distinguishes an individual concerning his way of thought- feelings- and how he interacts with others.
- Scores of the client in the personality inventory are connected with Hollands Six Career Types (Enterprising- Artistic- Conventional- Investigative- Social- and Realistic.)
- Through this test an individual could have personality styles (traits) in dealing with life situations.
The test is available in both Arabic and English. The report is also available in both Arabic and English for each case whether the administration itself is in English or in Arabic.
This test includes 248 items that take about 40 minutes to be administrated. Consider each item carefully and check the answer that expresses your acceptance or refusal.
- Place a mark on (strongly disagree) if the item is definitely false or if you strongly disagree.
- Place a mark on (disagree) if the item is mostly false or if you disagree.
- Place a mark on (neutral) if the item is about equally true or false- or if you cannot decide.
- Place a mark on (agree) if the item is mostly true or if you agree. Fill in (strongly agree) if the item is definitely true or if you strongly agree.
Please answer all the items and kindly be informed that there are no right or wrong answers. There is no need to be professional to answer this questionnaire. Just describe yourself honestly and accurately. If you answered wrongly or changed your mind- dont erase your answer but put (×) on the wrong answer and put (P) on the right answer.
- Examiner's Guide
- CD contains the scoring computerized software (you can choose between direct administration through computer, Internet, or through taking the answers through the scanner in group administration).
- 25 Record Forms in both English and Arabic.
- 25 profiles for Career Interests Questionnaire in both Arabic and English.